Hi I am Roland Hanekroot and I help Small Business Owners out of Overwhelm and into having more Fun in their business
Roland Hanekroot's Bio:
SPECIAL OFFER, SEE BELOW
Less Overwhelm, More Fun, and build a business that Sustains you for years to come.
I am Roland Hanekroot a business coach, The founder of New Perspectives Business Coaching. I help small business owners have more Fun in their business. Because if your business is Fun it means everything is working:
- It means you are making money.
- It means you have engaged staff.
- It means your customers are Raving Fans.
- It means your business does stuff you are proud of.
- It means you have time to do the other stuff you want to do in your life.
I specialise in working with business owners who are too busy, doing the doing and are frustrated because their business is stuck at a certain level and they want to get past that.
I offer a variety of online, group and individual programs for Small business:
- Online: The Small Business Masterminds webinars.
- Group: The Small Business Board Sessions
- One-on-one: The Fun in Business Intensive
- Group: Fun and Purpose workshops
More here: http://www.newperspectives.com.au/programs/
I am also the author of "The Ten Truths Books for Business Owners". More about the books at http://www.thetentruths.com.au
"We've had a threefold increase in business in 6 months" John Mulligan, l'Amour Catering
I have worked with more than 100 business owners in my business coaching and development programs in the last 10 years and they have all achieved amazing results and are building Remarkable Fun Businesses.
Take the first step to building your own Fun Business. Come along to a Masterminds webinar... first time free.
Click here: http://smallbusinessmasterminds.com.au
Roland Hanekroot's Experience:
Owner, director, founder at New Perspectives Business CoachingJanuary 2004
Founder of New Perspectives Business Coaching. Specialising in helping you put the FUN back in your business
Author at The Ten TruthsJanuary 2010
- "The Ten Truths for Raising a Healthy Bouncy Business" is a business book for people who get stuff done rather than read about it. - "The Ten Truths for Building a Great Growth Company" is for business owners who have laid down solid foundations for their business and now want to make it grow and make it grow in an accelerated but sustainable manner - "The Ten Truths for Bringing Home the Bacon" is about helping business owners to exit out of their business, profitably
Founder at The Fun in Business Intensive2005 - Present
The Fun in Business Intensive is designed to help small business owners build Remarkable Businesses in the shortest amount of time.
Chapter director at BNI Sydney CBDJanuary 2011
I support new BNI chapters in Sydney to get to launch and beyond with energy and momentum. Call me if you'd like to build a committed group of small business owners who help each other make money.
assessor at Results Coaching SystemsJanuary 2004 - January 2011
Assess new coaches for accreditation
Founder at Institute of Small Business CoachingJanuary 2008
Attained Master of Small Business certificate
Foounder, Director, Partner at Matrix Additions Pty LtdJuly 1998 - January 2003
Managing director and senior partner of a medium sized residential construction company in Sydney
Owner at BAS Building Design Services Pty LtdJanuary 1990 - July 2002
Director and Owner of Building company specialising in high value architect designed renovations and restorations to inner city homes in Sydney
Roland Hanekroot's Education:
Haagse Hogeschool/TH Rijswijk1978 – 1980
Roland Hanekroot's Interests & Activities:
Singing, Meditation, Positive Psychology, Mindfulness, Reading, Cooking, Nature